Monday 5 August 2013

Figurative Drawing at Atelier de Brésoles




I've been studying figurative art with Eric Mannella and Allana Benham at Atelier de Brésoles. I've been doing cast and life drawings as well as studying human anatomy. They teach me different techniques to approach the representation of the humam form. We study light, form and shadow, how to create the illusion that tricks the mind into believing in the image.


I've been using several approaches in the rendering of the form, developing my knowledge of proportion, volume, weight and scale. I've been drawing with different levels of rendering and finishing and pushing hard to improve my skills. This is a selection of my drawings, most of them are still in progress.














Click on the images to view album, then right click on the picture to view or download full size version.


No comments:

Post a Comment